Together, We Thrive
Who We Are
We are professionals who want to build resilient and thriving careers in an unpredictable world of work. We work in different industries and have varied specialties and fields of work. But we are bound by common values, aspirations, and hope for the future.
Our goal is to foster real connections that allow for honest career-related conversations—the kind you can never have on platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn. And we come together to build a true support and professional network where the members want the best for each other.
What Drives Us
Our big hairy audacious goal is to help create a world where we can all continue to grow and thrive through and in our careers. Where, in this unrelenting march toward an undefined Future of Work, no one gets left behind.
Becoming a Member Means You’ll…
- Make better, well-informed decisions about your career in this rapidly-changing world
- Grow your network of people who can help you build and progress in your work
- Get answers to questions you can’t really ask anywhere else (things that are un-Google-able, career questions you can’t pose on ‘social media’)
- Make an impact on others by supporting, encouraging, and sharing your insights and stories.
- Learn how your peers are navigating the future of work across different industries
- Find a little inspiration every day.
Plus, you’ll get access to events (like webinars, online meet-ups, summits, and such) exclusive to AndThriving members only!
All these for free! Right now, there is no cost to join AndThriving 🤓
A Note From the Founder, Lou Blaser
AndThriving.net is a project that is near and dear to my heart. It comes from a core belief that in this modern world of ours, we all should be able to grow and thrive in our work. And an equally strong belief that we can get further along on our goals when we are surrounded by people with similar intentions, climbing a similar mountain.
In our fast-changing world, where the nature of the game is continuing to evolve, it’s getting more and more challenging to stay marketable, let alone thrive! Help and mentorship are scarcer than ever. But together, we can build a network of people bound by our shared values, hope for the future, and the ethos that in a rising tide, all boats rise.
We are all in this together and together, we can thrive.
You are among the early members who will help shape AndThriving. And I cannot wait to see you inside.
🧡 Thank you for joining me and creating this world.🧡